Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Not sure about this one....

So yesterday Cody calls and all was fine he wanted to know if I would be home at 4pm for him to drop money off and take Emmalee out for some shoe shopping. Because orginally on Sunday when he dropped her off he didn't know if he would have to work until 7 or not. But anyways it was a decent conversation and all. Then he called back at 11 which was his lunch and he just laid into me about every reason we are going through this. To the point I highly doubted he would show up that evening. But then at 330 i get a call that he was on his way after getting some gas and picking up some cheeseburgers for Emmalee and himself. So he shows up all is fine and he takes Emmalee shopping, calls 4 times while having her giving me the blow by blow of what they had found while shopping, but I just never answered the phone. Then he says he is going to pick up Emmalee again tonight and take her to dinner and to buy the shoes they had found the day before. So I get a call at 130 and he is asking Emmalee what she wants for dinner and of course she says Texas Coral. So he then gets on the phone with me and says "Do you want to go?" I was so confused I was speechless, he says it's my treat come on just come with us. So I am going. But not without wondering if I am looking to be punished? Or am I wishful thinking? Oh I forgot I got a call at 930 last night and he was like do you think I should get her the knee high boots, something we could have discussed when he showed up today, I think he is lonely. I said tht I didn't care and put Emmalee on the phone, then he gets back on the phone with me asking why I was upset because he heard me yelling I wasn't yelling like out of anger, I was yelling because the person was far away, and I wanted my lighter back. So that is all. I don't know it's all been fun but I don't want to get my hopes up or anything. GRRRRRR! Here is my twist of my story.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I hope that dinner went well...but please be careful. I want this to end well for you...with our without Cody, I want God's best for you. Just please, promise to keep seeking Him. He will lead you but you have to let Him. I love you. Call me tomorrow or as soon as you can!