Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

It has been a really long week! I guess staying busy is good, but I am so tired. I need to sleep all the rest of the day but there is lots to get done. We had a great 4th of July, Parade, Fireworks, and a wonderful hillbilly picnic at Amee's. You can't ask for anything better. Emmalee ate her weight in watermelon so that always makes for a awesome day in her mind.
Staying strong not knowing what the future will hold. I did get a job, for Info email me if you would like to know about it, I am not comfortable discussing it on here. I am not sure about child care at this point. I have looked into several daycares but they are all so expensive so I am thinking I will most likely get someone to watch her such as Amee. I have not decided in what direction I would like to go as far as moving yet so that makes a huge difference. This is going to be a long road but I can get through it and thank you to all my wonderful friends who have and will always be here for me and Emmalee.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love you and praying hard!