Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nervous

I can't believe these days are upon me. I never actually saw them coming. I head to my lawyer today for a "talk about what I want" and to prepare for court and then off to court on Monday. Blah! I am Ok with all this I just have a heart that is not ready. It's hard to close a chapter on 5 years, and stand to lose everything that I have gained in the last 5 years. It's like being 18 again and starting all over only this time I have another little person to worry about. Please pray for us.

5 comments:

jodes said...

Have you ever thought that maybe you might be rushing into this a bit? Of course i don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but from an outsider looking in, it seems to be moving really fast. Divore is a pretty big thing. Not something to be rushed into. NOT THAT YOU ARE!!! I'm just sayin....

me&em said...

nope i have no choice but to do this. it's not what i wanted but i must protect emmalee.

me&em said...

nope i have no choice but to do this. it's not what i wanted but i must protect emmalee.

jodes said...

Well you don't have to tell me twice! LOLOL!!!

me&em said...

LOL that is funny! i keep forgetting my password and then then it posts it twice last time it posted it 4 times. blah. lol.