Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Job Interview

I am on my way to one! YAY I am actually very excited and well nervous since I haven't done this in years. This is a different place then the one previously mentioned. Again not comfortable putting it on here. Some days I feel good like I can do this and then others I feel defeated. I know I can do it I have to but I don't want to struggle in the process. I now know what it means to live one day at a time because that is all I can do for now. It's a "hurry up and wait" kinda thing which is my Mom's very favorite saying. I would say the most sad I am about is having to get rid of Bella sure she drives me nuts but I love her so much. Also moving from this beautiful house that I love. I am sure it will take lots of adjusting for Emmalee as well and that I worry about. I have found a great sitter for her so that I am really really happy about. She is a lady from Christian Fellowship who has a daughter Emmalee's age. Things seem to be getting in order, I am just mentally trying to keep up. Wish me luck today this is a perfect opportunity for me.
Also continue to pray for my Grandma she hasn't been feeling well and was in the hospital all last week. This weekend is her Birthday party so pray for safe travels for Mom and Amee as they go down there. I am very sad to not be able to make it and for her not to see Emmalee. Hopefully soon I can just make it down there with Emmalee. Cody is picking up Emmalee on Saturday for the a few hours. I don't feel I can deny him that time since he is leaving town and this is just not a great time for me to leave the state with her. Here is hoping everything just works out.
Anyways I am off I have to get dressed in my pretty interview clothes, Go to my interview, Get Amee's car emission tested and then come home to get a few things and then I am back with my daughter, where she is this week.

2 comments:

jodes said...

Good luck on the interview!!!

Michelle said...

I'm praying for you, please let me know how it goes. I love you.