Tuesday, September 23, 2008

you know what...

I think that it's wrong that I have a great friend that I thought was great that I confided in and told everything to, thought she was here for me and knows what I have been through in the last 4 months even longer, to stab me in the back and go to my ex husband and talk to him for 2 and half hours on the phone, and then tell him everything that I confided in her. You don't see me in her business talking to her ex husband....
Also I got a new Tattoo on my foot so in love... It's a symbol for a new beginning, and it has my dads intitals hidden in it... It's a good reminder from the past but a reminder that the future holds so much more..

3 comments:

. said...

Oh Bethany! I am so sorry she betrayed you like that! Why would she do that to you?

On the other hand your tat sounds neat! I'd love to see a picture of it...

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry that this has happened on top of everything else. I'm praying that you will really find comfort and strength in the Lord right now. Being betrayed is a horrible thing. I love you.
And I agree with Julie the tat needs a picture!

'becca said...

i love the new tattoo, bethany. it looks great!

okay ... it looks like it hurt. i mean, that's the top of your foot! yikes! but it looks great. :)