Thursday, October 2, 2008

Birthday week

Found myself this afternoon sobbing in my garage. Then came to realize that is just not smart. I have wonderful friends!! I am at Beki's house having a blast... she records my shows you know!! It's been a trying eye opener of a week!
But my girls make me happy!!! Sunday I am going to Ikea with Cathy that is always a good time, Good store, good food and a great friend that I love more then anything!!
If you can and want check out my Myspace that would be a easier way to see my pictures of all summer and this fall so far. "Bethany Wiggins, 27 soon to be 28 LOL merrillville indiana...."
I don't know my Address on there... But I don't have the pics on Photobucket or the same computer...
Life is wonderful sometimes it gets me down but then I remember or I have my friends pulling me out of the rafters and I remember the important things in life, I mean lets face it I have the best daughter in the world, I have kick ass friends, I have the best family you could ask for. Really, why would I be down!!!
Thanks Beki, your the best and I love you!!!!!!! And your morman Husband LOL.
I just want to thank everyone right now for being here for me no matter what!!!
It's my birthday week and my life rocks!!!!!!!! I may not have money and I have an ex husband who likes to put me down but I have EVERYTHING GREAT!!!
Life is Wonderful and when I forget that, I will look this up hahaha.
Thanks to my bloggers... I love you all so much...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday a day early! Glad you're feeling up. I love you and miss you...wish I could go to IKEA too! :)

jodes said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Have fun a IKEA!