Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I am alive..

We are spending the day at my Mom's. She recorded a show for me although it didn't record but none the less we are here to watch it. Emmalee is enjoying watching PBS, "it's been a long time mommy since i could watch these shows" "Matt never lets me watch PBSkids.ORG" (Matt is Cody's Roommate).
Things are fine, I think I had a bit of a mental breakdown yesterday, well I know I did and thank you Cathy for allowing me to sob with you. There has been a lot going on and nothing at the same time. I feel always busy but I can't tell you what I am doing though to feel so busy. I feel like time is standing still and Cathy and I were talking last night that this summer has dragged on. It's odd. Summer is supposed to go fast.
Well I really have nothing much to say, so just "hello". Thought I would update while I am at Mom's.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Sweety,
Sorry that you had a rough day yesterday. How are you and Cody doing as your relationship changes? How do you feel like God is leading you? I'm praying for you and again I'm sorry that you are having to face this roller coaster of emotions. Love you always!
Michelle

jodes said...

Summer did drag on! Any word on the job front? I've been thinking of you lately.

. said...

I hope you stayed dry this time, update us soon.